background

Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm Sponsoring Sketch #52 at SBC!!


Hi!  I have a new sketch up at Sketches by Carly and I am the sponsor!!  I have a little digi shop and I hope you'll swing by and take a look.  I love to draw so mom took my drawings and turned them to digis.  I used my birthday monkey for my card today.  Hope you like.  Here is my sketch this time...


We also got a blog makeover!!  Mom created some fun new badges for you to grab.  Here are some that you could win...
    


3 comments:

Kristine said...

Cute Cute Carly!! Great job picking out your papers and fancy fibers and your big flower is awesome too! Great sketch... I'm gonna have to whip up a card using this soon. Love you! ♥Mom

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Carly, this is just too cute! Hey girl I'm off to check to see if this image is in your store. I don't think he is. Because I will need him. So much fun! Always love your sketches girl!!
Hugs, Sarah

Kathy W. said...

Aww this is so cute Carly! When is that cute li'l monkey going in the store??