background

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Inky Impressions Purse

Hi everybody! I'm back again today with my project for the inspiration post at Inky Impressions.  I made a cute purse from an SVG that my mom came across a couple of weeks ago.  I colored up Angelica's Heart Socks and put her on a rainbow colored accordian flower. 


I added some green and pink flourishes around the scalloped circle.

I found these cute little striped brads that were just perfect for the ends of the handles.

Hope that you like!

 
 

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Awesome purse and accordian flower Carly! LOVE THIS *Ü* Great job coloring up Angelica too! So bright and colorful like a rainbow. Who wouldn't SMILE with happy colors like these?!!
Hugs,
MOM

Joey said...

Carly this is so gorgeous! you have done an amazing job making the little bag up. Joey x